It is time once again for our NCAA Hockey pool. Feel free to forward this on to anyone you think might be interested.
Here is what you need to do:
- Visit: http://www.thesecondseason.com/college-hockey/user_type.php?
- Sign in if you’ve played before, otherwise create a new account.
- League Name: KL 2019 College Hockey Pool
- League ID: #8629
- League Password = roadtobuffalo2019
- Enter your team name
- Fill out your bracket and tiebreakers
- If you want to submit a second bracket, you can click the blue “Create Additional Bracket” button when you have completed your first bracket. t is time once again for our NCAA Hockey pool. Feel free to forward this on to anyone you think might be interested.
We will keep the scoring format that we have used the last five years:
- Correct Pick in Round 1 = 1 pt. x the seed # of the winning team.
- Correct Pick in Round 2 = 2 pts. x the seed # of the winning team.
- Correct Pick in Round 3 = 3 pts. x the seed # of the winning team.
- Correct Pick in Round 4 = 4 pts. x the seed # of the winning team
The two main rules are as follows:
- The entry fee will be $10.
- There will be a limit of two brackets per person.
All entries must be submitted by Friday, March 29, at noon. I will accept pay by using PayPal or Venmo again this year. Send $10.00 with firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient. Once all entrees are in, I will list the payouts, but it will be somewhere close to 50%, 30%, 15%, 10% and 5% for the top five finishers.
You also need to pick TWO tie-breakers this year.
#1: Jersey number of the person who scores the first goal in the title game.
#2 Total number of shots on goal by both teams in the championship game.
2032 Veterans Memorial Blvd. NW
Andover, MN 55304
My cell phone is 612-209-0893 if you have any questions.